Computer Game Design Skills gives students the opportunity to discover their strengths within the gaming, creative arts and programming industry.
Workspaces are usually located in well-lighted, comfortable areas. .
- Plan and manage a computer design project
- Develop computer art and animations
- Create story boards and character maps
- Design and build video games
- Professional communication
- Work with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Employ strategies and tactics in a virtual world
- Create marketing plans
Students must successfully meet the academic and attendance criteria for a two-year Wilson Tech Certificate of Completion, be High School diploma eligible and pass the following national certification exam: Microsoft Office Specialist Exam (MOS).